2017 Mountain View Open
A Memorial Day Weekend Community Tennis Event at Cuesta Park
|Home||Schedule||Draw / Results||News||History||Volunteers||Sponsors||Contact|
Cuesta Tennis Center
Cuesta Tennis Center is a city facility operated by Mountain View Tennis. It includes a club house, 12 tennis courts with lights, and bleacher seating stands for spectators. It is located in Cuesta Park in Mountain View.
AddressCuesta Tennis Center
685 Cuesta Drive.
Mountain View, CA 94040-3764
- Cuesta Tennis Center Phone: 650-967-5955
- Operator Website: www.mountainviewtennis.net
Cuesta Park is located in the City of Mountain View, a half mile south of El Camino Real between Grant Road and Miramonte Ave.
- From Highway 85 North
- Exit at El Camino Real, North toward Mountain View. Turn Left at Grant Road. Turn Right on Cuesta Drive and continue a couple of blocks to the first light. Turn Left into Cuesta Park.
- From Hwy 237
- Stay on Hwy 237 until it becomes Grant Road. Go South on Grant Road. Cross El Camino Real and continue on Grant Road. Turn Right on Cuesta Drive and continue a couple of blocks to the first light. Turn Left into at Montalto into Cuesta Park.
- From Freeway 101
- Exit at Shoreline Blvd. to Mountain View. Drive South on Shoreline Blvd. Cross El Camino Real and continue on Miramonte Blvd. Turn Left on Cuesta Drive. At the next light, turn Right into Cuesta Park.
- From Freeway 280
- Exit onto Hwy 85 North and follow instructions above for "From Highway 85 North"
- The Tennis Center is at the back of the parking lot.
If the Cuesta parking lot is full, you can find additional parking on the other side of Cuesta Park near El Camino Hospital and the YMCA building. From the Cuesta parking lot, take a right turn on Cuesta Drive and proceed to Grant Road. Take another right turn at Grant Road and proceed to the North Drive entrance of the hospital. Take a 3rd right turn on North Drive. You can park on the street or in the large parking lot behind the tennis courts. From the parking lot you will be able to see the Cuesta back courts and from there it is a very short distance to the Cuesta rear gates by Court #7.
There is also street parking across the street from the Cuesta Park parking lot.